Thursday, April 7, 2011

first post - cupcakes!

i love nails and polish and everything that comes in between. i always have. i still have all of the polish i gained as a child and though i don't use it-- i can't get rid of it! i've been documenting my nail art since i really started to get into it but i've never found the right place to keep it all. until now.



i was so proud of myself! they're so cute and though i did this a few days ago, i still don't want to take it off which is unusual for me! i know my pictures aren't the best (i use my iphone) but i'm not sure of the whereabouts of my camera at the moment so it will just have to do. sorry! i used china glaze bahamian escape as the base color, opi do you lilac it? for the cupcake liner with avon cotton candy for the pink stripes. the frosty was a mixture of opi alpine snow and china glaze platinum pearl. the sprinkles were done with various sally girl minis (i don't know the titles), topped it off with a red rhinestone and a coat of seche vite!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute cupcakes. Makes me want to lick your nails, but I won't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't want to take them off at all! probably the longest standing manicure i've ever had. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im following you now! :) I have a new blog too if you want to check it out :) atyourfingertipss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete